Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not quite up to speed yet.

I'm tired of being sick and I'm sure you're tired of hearing me complain about it. I have new glasses to try this weekend. I've got some new Double Helix Psyche! What a cool glass! Beautiful rainbow colors. Transparent swirly blue and purple rainbows. I hope to have a set of those up this weekend on Ebay. I also have some more silver blue from recycledartglass.com! I also got some of their (not so cheap) silver clear. I am anxious to see what that does. Maybe I can get it to reduce to metallic now that my bead friend Donna (Dancing Light Jewelry) has given me some great reducing tips! The people I have met since joining Grapevine Beadmakers are just the best bunch of people. I have learned so much from them. We have a new group Ebay auction up. Please check it out. It is under cgbeads. Don't forget I still have beads up on Etsy (CalamitysClan) and my website.

Have a great weekend!

Patricia

No comments: