Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grapevine Renaissance Bead Festival

Number one, geez, I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged (is that a word?). I am trying to get ready for my first show! It's months away but since I usually sell everything I make I have NO inventory. Well now I do. I have tons of hand dyed silk cords. I have made some of those into adjustable necklaces for focals. I have a bunch of bead sets and a few focals. Also, some Pandora beads! So if you have missed me on Ebay, that's what I have been doing.

Number two! The Dallas/ Fort Worth Bead Renaissance Show is coming up in Grapevine Texas on May 16th-18th and the Grapevine Beadmakers’ will have a booth there all weekend. Our members are from the Dallas/ Forth Worth Metroplex and we would love to meet other lampworkers from the area. Come by and visit to find out a little more about us and get information about upcoming meetings. We will be having a little informal gathering at the restaurant located inside Stacy’s Furniture in Grapevine after the show on Saturday the 17th at 6:30. Here are the links for more information and directions to the restaurant.

The Dallas/ Fort Worth Bead Renaissance Show

Stacy's Furniture - Grapevine

Email me if you have any questions. Come by and say hi. We would love to meet you!

Patricia

No comments: