Thursday, October 11, 2007

One way or another....

Ok I'm sweating it now. It has been my goal, as every other lampworker's I know, to make beads on a full time basis. Keeping items up on Ebay consistantly is a must if you want to keep your following. I have my BeadArtists.org marketplace and my Etsy store too as well as my website. It takes a lot of time plus my full time bookkeeping job does too. I have taken the first steps in applying for a part time job working 3 days a week. I have applied with two companies close to my home and have been called by both. Yea! I'm wanted. I felt it fair to let my current employer know what was happening. They have treated me fairly over the last two and a half years. It seems now that they be willing to keep me part time. Fingers crossed! I should know maybe by Monday but it looks good. I hate moving around. My two previous jobs were 13 years each. I am 49 and have doing the same thing for 30 years. It's time for something new. Plan on seeing MORE of my work out there!

Thanks guys for listening.

Patricia

No comments: