Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hi!

Just a note to let you guys know what's going on in my little bead world. I have a couple of really nice sets on Ebay right. One is a hot little set of chili peppers, really cute. The other is a beautiful olive green set. I hope to post new pictures before it ends. I got a new photo set up and I think the detail will show better. Some more focals up on my site.

Something new for me. An online friend has requested that I make some beads for pendants from her late brother's ashes. Weird? I don't think so. It's a beautiful way to remember your loved one. I have heard of doing this before with family's or pet's ashes but this will be my first time. I hope to do the beads justice and I'll try to post pics.

Christmas is just around the corner (OMG! I am NOT ready!) and a few of you are making beads for jewelry as gifts. I hope you got your butt in gear before I did. I'll have another size of mandrels up next week, 5/32". I have a lot of requests for this size because they fit troll bead bracelets. I'll also have more of the large hole mandrels back in stock, 3/8" and 1/2".

Happy Beading!

Patricia

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think that is an awesome idea about turning the ashes into beads!!! Please make sure you send me some pics. I also love your latest focal!!! Very cool. I just need to sell some more jewelry so I can start buying again. Invested way to much for Christmas shows. Have a wonderful holiday.

Kim Forrer
www.kforrerdesigns.com
blackdog654@hotmail.com