Monday, November 12, 2007

Been a while!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! Tons of stuff on Ebay right now. I've got some focals and some sets and even some focals starting at 99 cents! I've been on a focal making binge so I have plenty more to put up when I can take pictures. I am waiting for my new photo taking package to get in. There are some wonderful new American glasses with a high silver content out now. The colors are metallic, sparkly and just amazing. The problem is that they are very difficult to photograph. The good news to that is you'll always be pleasantly surprised to find the beads are even prettier in person! Anyway, with my new lights and photo setup the colors should be truer.

I have a very cool set up on Ebay right now, Ristra. I know you've all seen ristras and just never knew what they were called. A ristra is a bunch of chilis strung together to dry. Well I made my own little Ristra with various colored chilis. Here's the link: Ristra.

Happy beading!

Patricia

No comments: