Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Day At The Office

If you're checking out my Ebay auctions and wondering where they are it's because I'm stuck at the office, again. I don't mean that I'm busy, I'm not. In fact I have almost nothing to do except hold down the fort while everyone else is on vacation. It wouldn't be too bad if someone would just CALL or COME IN! Please. I could be home making beads. I do have my orphan auctions starting tomorrow at 4:00 PST on Ebay. Take a look if you get a chance. There are almost 1000 beads split into 11 separate auctions. This is a stash I built up over the last several years. My daughter, Ryan, offered to help clear things out so half the money from these auctions will go for her to take on her trip to Seattle next month. She and her boyfriend, Sylvester, are very excited to go. They were not able to go with the rest of the family on our cruise next month (Yea! Mexico!) I won this trip to Seattle on a local radio station and I was able to transfer it to her name. Seattle, WATCH OUT!, Ryan is on her way!

Check it out and I hope to have a couple new sets up by Sunday.

Patricia

No comments: