Monday, July 23, 2007

Productive weekend!

I spent all weekend making beads, packaging beads, cleaning beads and stringing beads. Shipped quite a few mandrels too. I am in the process of cleaning out my bead stash of hundreds of beads! Some are orphans and some are seconds. Some are beads that I just lost interest in. They have been sorted by color (kind of) and will be up on the bay soon. They are pretty large sets ans I'll be starting them probably at .50 or 1.00 per bead, depending on the size. I have just sold an orphan lot of focals but there are still a lot of 16-17mm beads in this mix, great for focals.
I left my lightbox in the rain this weekend so I have to make another before I can take pics. It's a great cheap light box made from a cardboard box. Email me if you're interested in making one for yourself. Hopefully those sets will be up this week. Happy beading!

Patricia

No comments: