Friday, July 20, 2007

Sacred Art Beads New Blog!

Yea! Time to start fresh. Sacred Art Beads is my new website. I have discontinued Trifles and Trinkets. That was an old website with what I felt like was just an old-fashioned name. In the beginning it was my intention to sell just jewelry. As I continued to make jewelry I also began making lampwork beads for my own use. I have found that I enjoy beads more than making jewelry. I have been selling almost exclusively on Ebay but it my goal to also make enough to stock on my website. The other site I have been working on is my BeadArtists.org gallery. Here is the link if you are interested in seeing some of my work: http://www.beadartists.org/Gal904_Sacred_Art_Beads_Gallery.asp.
I recently hit the top 100 galleries on this site. Boy, was I surprised! I honestly thought it was someone else that had taken my name, lol. Duh. It was a very nice surprise that that many people took an interest in my stuff. Thanks guys!

No comments: