Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back from the dead...

Or so it feels. I have been sick for the past two weeks. Asthma they are saying but this has been bad. Just got back to my 9 to 5 job today. And if I'm home sick and still too sick to make beads then I am REALLY sick, lol. I don't have any new things up on Ebay but I did want to give you a link for the Grapevine Beadmakers auction on Ebay. They found my beads btw! So glad they were not taken. Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120155615947&Category=34070 . There are some really beautiful beads here by some really great artists! Check them out! I still have some beads on Etsy.com and several coldworked beads in the BeadArtists.org market place. Look under focals. I am working on some new pendants for Vetro Glass Gallery in downtown Grapevine. Grapevine is having their biggest festival of the year the weekend of September 15th. Lots of food, wine and great art. Vetro is enclosed in the festival area so go by if you get a chance. They have glass blowing demos all weekend. What kid doesn't love to watch glass blowing?

No comments: