Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back in the nick of time!

I'm came back from my cruise just days before Hurricane Dean hit the Yucatan penninsula! We visited Cozumel and Progresso Yucatan and the weather was pretty nice. It looks like the storm is going to wind down a little before hitting the resorts. I hope they don't get too much damage. Cancun is just getting back from the last hurricane that nearly wiped them out. Those poor people. I feel for the people boarding the ship as we were getting off. I saw a wedding party board. I wonder where they were diverted to? Maybe Florida.

Anyway, bead talk. I have a couple new auctions on Ebay. One set of really nice Terra frit on Berry is up. I got carried away making spacers so it's a pretty large set. The other is a really pretty silvered set with Berry on a black base. No bids on that yet but lots of people watching. I also have a Terra leaf focal up complete with matching hand painted silk cord. Take a look!

Also, new for me, a new BeadArtists.org marketplace for me! I have four really cool cold-worked beads. You might have a little trouble finding them because they show up uncategorized even though I listed them under focals. Got to get that fixed.

Mandrels are back up too!

Happy beading!

Patricia

No comments: