Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New items up on Etsy

Check out Sacred Art Beads on http://www.etsy.com/. I have a couple small items I just put up. A really cool focal I found in my stash. Artsy design on a transparent red base. I made a couple of matching red spacers to make this mini focal set. A steal at $15.00. I also put up a small floral button set. OK. I admit it. I don't like making florals but this little set turned out nice. Turquoise flowers on a shiny black based button. Six good sized buttons in this set. Check them out!

It looks like the heavily populated areas of Mexico have been spared from the hurricane. Hope their luck continues.

On a really weird note. I belong to a local bead group. Great and supportive people. I am just getting to know them and enjoy every meeting I can get to. We have a group auction on Ebay going up every month to help raise money for the group. There are some really great beadmakers here including Donna Felkner. She lists her beads under cgbeads so be sure to check out her auctions and the auctions listed under her ID for the group. The weird thing is my donation for the group disappeared. I hope they just fell behind something and show up soon. If you happen to see five saphire blue pillows with lots of silver and yellow dots, they are mine!

My focals on www.beadartists.org have been classified in the focals section of the marketplace. These are very cool cold-worked beads so check them out!

See ya guys!

Patricia

No comments: