Friday, August 10, 2007

One More Day!

One more day until our cruise! And honestly all I keep thinking of, besides ALL that water, is a whole week without making beads! Stupid huh? I'm sure I'll forget all that once the trip starts. I have some more new glass to play with when I get back and I have a few finished sets so I'll be back on the bay next weekend. I also still have a couple of orphan sets left that I'll put up again at a reduced price. I've got some more Terra so I hope to have a set of those up. I also have some new Caliente glass that looks very cool and wispy. I'm going to try some sculptural beads with those. Also, keep an eye out on Ebay for a Grapevine Beadmakers auction to help fund the organization. There are some fantastic beadmakers in that group so I'm sure there will be some awesome beads in this auction! Yellow is the theme.

And I warned you Seattle! Ryan and Sylvester are on their way today!

Bye! And I'll try to post from the ship. I'll have my laptop and they have WIFI.

Patricia

No comments: